- JOURNALS: Bound periodicals are located in the compact (moveable) shelving on the ground floor. If your journal is not on the shelves, please see a librarian for assistance.
- OVERSIZE books are located on the Ground Floor. See the map of the library posted on the ground floor landing or pick up a map at the Reference Desk.
- The JUVENILE COLLECTION (children's and young adult books) can be found on the Concourse Level.
- MEDIA (CDs, CVDs, Books on Tape and on CD) are located on the Concourse level next to the Juvenile Collection
- GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS are housed in our ground floor compact shelving, immediately following Z journal titles.
Image credit: The Map as Art by katharine harmon, gayle clemens, princeton architectural press, 2009