This guide provides resources and information to assist with Chemistry research.
- Get Started Find background information on your topic using encyclopedias and other reference sources
- Find Books Learn how to navigate the STL catalog to find print and ebooks
- Find Articles Search selected databases to find articles=
- Find Videos Check out streaming videos and DVDs in the STL collection.
- Websites Explore Chemistry websites that have been curated by a librarian
- Cite Sources Get help formatting your citations
- Google Scholar Use Google Scholar to find scholarly books and articles
- Ask a Librarian Contact a librarian by email, phone, text or twitter, or set up an in-person research consultation