A Sample of Books from our Collection about cultural immersion, cross-cultural encounters, and travel.
And there's Much More! Just ask!
Where Should I Study??
The resources on this guide will help you to get to know the region of the world where you're thinking about studying. Our library is a rich resource of
- Primary documents: treaties, speeches, creative works, government and travel information
- Analysis: News, political and economic information
- Books and other resources about the cultural-exchange experience.
We also link you to news and other information from the universities who have cooperative agreements with the CIP's Study Abroad Program.
Databases: Important background information on a country or region
- What is the history and culture of the place where you want to study?
- What is the region known for?
- Folklore? Art? Music?
- What important events shaped the region?
Here are a few electronic tools to help you reflect on these ideas