NY Times Education News
The Find It At New Paltz system helps you locate an article. Find out whether the article is online, in our paper collection, or should be ordered through our ILLIAD system.
- You'll see a Find it at New Paltz link in our databases whenever you see your search results
- We've got some great videos to show you how it works
- Just want to find out if we own a specific journal or article online? Use our Journals tool or Citation Linker
- TIP: New Paltz Distance Learners may use ILLIAD to order materials we have in our print collections, as well as items we have to order from other libraries
Center for Research and Reform
- The Best Evidence Encyclopedia (BEE) – a website that provides easy-to-read, Consumer Reports®-style reviews of various types of K-12 education programs.
- Better: Evidence-based Education magazine – a publication that focuses on practical, evidence-based advice for decision makers in education.
- Blog on Evidence-based Education Reform – hosted on The Huffington Post, this blog features commentary from CRRE Director Robert Slavin on educational policy, research, and innovation.