MFA Students: If you do not see the drop-down menu in your DSpace account that means your account has not been fully registered. Please see and follow instructions 1a and 1b to get officially registered. Please allow at least 12-24 hours for activation.
Please read all instructions before beginning.
1. To submit your thesis electronically, you will need to register for an account through Dspace, the SUNY Digital Repository:
- Please register with your Hawkmail address and follow the instructions for setting up an account: http://dspace.sunyconnect.suny.edu/register
- Once you have registered for an account, send an e-mail to the DSpace administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you have registered for a DSpace account with your hawkmail (let us know that you’ve done this step, and, if you’re emailing from an alternate account, give us your hawkmail address so we can finalize authorization).
2. In preparation for your final submission, complete your MFA Electronic Thesis Approval Form and have it signed by your committee and Program Head. Scan the completed form and save it as a PDF. You will need to submit this form alongside your thesis document and images. The deadline for submissions is 5PM on Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
3. The DSpace administrator will approve your account and send you a message when you have clearance to begin your thesis submission. Please refer to these online instructions (which you can either view here or download as a PowerPoint Slide Presentation) to guide you through the process. If you encounter any problems, feel free to email the Dspace administrator at email@example.com, or call Metadata Cataloger Madeline Veitch at 845-257-3774.