|Research Guides||Databases A-Z||Library Catalog||Ask a Librarian||Library Home Page||SUNY New Paltz|
Don't have much time? Try these resources.
1. Search the STL library catalog to find books, ebooks, and DVDs in the library.
2. Search McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Chemistry for entries on key figures, theories, discoveries, advances, terms, and concepts.
3. Search ACS Journals for scholarly articles and book reviews.
4. If you find a key article, type the title on Google Scholar and click "cited by" to see who else is using that work.
5. Ask a Librarian! Contact Jen Rutner, the Chemistry Library Liaison for assistance with your research.